Join L&E Global’s webinar series
Palthe Oberman is delighted to invite you to join us for L&E Global’s webinar series. The webinars include your essential labour and employment updates from across the globe.
Each webinar will have a duration of 1 hour and is free of charge. You can register for the webinar(s) of your preference via the specific registration button and feel free to forward the invitation to any of your colleagues.
Topics & dates:
Tuesday 25 September at 2 p.m. CET (Register)
Opening Up Shop, solutions to the challenges of opening in a new jurisdiction: Europe – insights in (1) Labour and employment requirements; (2) Corporate requirements; and (3) Payroll and Benefits Providers.
- Verena Braeckeler-Kogel (Pusch Wahlig Legal in Germany)
- Thomas de Jongh (Van Olmen & Wynant in Belgium)
- Nick Elwell-Sutton (Clyde & Co LLP in UK)
- Andre Lerch (Humbert Heinzen Lerch in Switzerland)
- Caroline Scherrmann (Flichy Grangé Avocats in France)
Tuesday 16 October at 3 p.m. EST (Register)
Trends in labour laws in the Americas, in light of the current political climate: U.S, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Argentina.
- Oscar de la Vega (De La Vega & Martinez Rojas S.C. in Mexico)
- Nicolas Grandi (Allende & Brea in Argentina)
- Gabriela Lima Arantes (TozziniFreire Advogados in Brazil)
- John Sander (Jackson Lewis in the United States)
- Ricardo Tisi (Cariola Díez Pérez-Cotapos in Chile)
Thursday 18 October at 5 p.m. CET (Register)
Sexual Harassment in the workplace (Lexology).
- Florence Aubonnet (Flichy Grangé Avocats in France)
- Steven Baderian (Jackson Lewis P.C. in U.S)
- Kara Preedy (Pusch Wahlig Legal in Germany)
- Nicolas Simon (Van Olmen & Wynant in Belgium)
Tuesday 6 November at 12 p.m. China Standard Time (Register)
Opening Up Shop, solutions to the challenges of opening in a new jurisdiction: Asia-Pacific – Insights in (1) Labour and employment requirements; (2) Corporate requirements; and (3) Payroll and Benefits Providers.
- David Bates (Harmers Workplace Lawyers in Australia)
- Avik Biswas (IndusLaw in India)
- Bridget Smith (SBM Legal in New Zealand)
The webinars will also be recorded. The webinar presentation and link to the recording will be made available after the webinar.
Immigration under Trump webinar
Please also have a look at the link to the recording of the Immigration under Trump webinar dated 22 May 2018.
The impact of Brexit on your EU-workforce
Please find the recording link of the webinar The impact of Brexit on your EU workforce dated 11 September 2018 here.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at one of the webinars!